The task that clients setup for me puzzles me.

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:44 pm
Hello. The site in discussion is http://tortik34.ru (it's a SteakHouse template).
It is a cakes on-demand bakery site. There are three main categories:
1. Wedding Cakes,
2. Children Cakes,
3. Other Cakes.
The client selects the category, and comes to the page where the client would see pictures of offered designes in those categories. Selecting the design, client should end up on "select the kind of cake" page where client would click on the picture with internals - like chocolate cake, or honey cake...
This last click should call for contact/reservation form, where all this line of selections should be entered already, or simply submitted in the result email.
Having no idea as to how to do this, I was thinking about three main categories, then subcategories for design and finally articles with ingredients, each article would have contact form in it.
But how do I send the chosen category-subcategory-article in that form?
Another thought was to try building it through the line of NSP modules, yet again, how do I submit the three selections made?
May be any advice? Thank you!
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:41 pm
Hi

So the problem is how to present the contact form in article ? I would add a direct HTML code for the contact directly to K2 item layout with: /html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php

With the code in this place You will be bale to set an ID or a title of the article as one of the fields in form.