Style Demo in file /css/override.css

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon May 25, 2015 8:16 am
Hi!
Please consider whether the demo styles can not be placed in the files "". IT has many advantages for new and seasoned user.
Best Regards!
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon May 25, 2015 8:19 am
Hi, thanks for the tip.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon May 25, 2015 8:29 am
the demo styles can not be placed in the files "/css/override.css"

hmmm... ;)
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon May 25, 2015 8:40 am
Sorry, what is " demo styles" ? maybe screenshot will help me understand you. Monday Morning Blandness.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon May 25, 2015 8:48 am
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon May 25, 2015 11:50 pm
did you tried with !important value at the end?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue May 26, 2015 5:00 am
Yes. But excessive use of this value is not a good option at work.

Just by me is better when these styles are collect in override.css after installation template. This makes the work lighter, and the code more clear and understandable. You can also quickly see what is the code for the demo and possibly quickly modify it for their own purposes a new page.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sat May 30, 2015 5:53 pm
So I guess you have to meet somewhere our main developer and talk with him why it all looks like that.
Maybe Joomla Day Poland and all WP events in Poland.
I'm only small gear in this clock machine.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:12 pm
I mean here is that the demo template styles GK placed in the file override.css or override.less.
In this file should also add empty styles css @media type so that I can know their styles quickly adapt to the template and the template creators thresholds.
Such changes would be pleasant and spared some time.
Gold Boarder