Disappointed

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun May 10, 2015 8:49 am
Hi Gavick,

I am not surprised at all, just disappointed.

Once again have you made a Store template/style. And let me guess – the one coming out in 2 month time will be a Portfolio or News style?

Looking at the last 12-18 months, all your templates can be put in 3 categories: Portfolio, News/Magazin and Store/Ecommerce.
And I have a feeling you will start all over now, just making them for Quark!

When I signed up with Gavick 7-8 years ago you were special. Compared to other template companies I think I got something extra from you. Your template always a bit better than what I saw from others.

Now I can´t see the difference anymore. And more often I think some of your colleagues are better!
Your originality has disappeared and now you are just one among many others.

Don´t get me wrong. I still like Gavick and you have great support, but your template/style product is just not the same anymore from my point of view.

Cheers,
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun May 10, 2015 9:13 am
Thanks for your opinion, as it is very important for us.
The only thing I can do, is to follow it to our dev/graphical team for consideration.