Gavick Licence

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:34 pm
Hi Gavick lovers! :cheer:

I have one silly question, could not find it here on forum or anywhere so i just must ask this.
I have bought a Dev licence, now Gavick will be used on most of mine projects that i do with mine friend.

Now mine questions is: how can i validate domain on which i have Gavick template?

On mine first purchase i had only couple domains and i could storage the domains that i have used with Gavick templates, but now this is gone....

How to prove that i use licenced software (template)?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:45 pm
Hi,
yes some time ago from developer profile we removed fields where you was able to add domains.
Now just use templates and have fun, no more extra forms.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:15 pm
Ok, i understand what you are saying but how to prove that i am using licenced software?

Can you give some certificate to me?

Gavick templates are all around the web to download for free, of course, hacked/cracked/malware code injected/and all others... and that is what i want to avoid.

Do you understand me?

Let me tell you a story:

I will make a web for mine client and there is some kid from the neighborhood that understand Joomla, he will say: LOL GAVICK CRACKED TEMPLATE, LOL...

How to avoid that???

And there is a client that want a proof that i am not using cracked pirated software....
Give me a proof that this is licenced software you are using.... HOW!?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:55 pm
Aaa now I understand.
In some countries clients expect low price without extra question whom where or who...
But you're like me - I like to be honest with clients , so if somebody don't have money for template I say no way.
I don't want to risk my reputation. You have this same problem I guess.
Unfortunately, we do not give certificates. But ... you have two options:
1) You can show invoice from Gavick from time when you bought membership.
2) You can ask our Sale Department for sort of document.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:46 pm
Hm, this is not answer that i have expected but thanks anyway.

Hope that Gavick will understand this issue that we HONEST ones are facing here.

Thanks.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri May 01, 2015 7:18 am
I suggest to ask via general contact page about GK Developer Certificates - maybe GK headquarters will figure out something. If will see e-mail from you.
Platinum Boarder