Help! Quick start does not work.

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:04 pm
Hi there,

I really, really want to install Creativity on my website but installation does not appear, only shows a white screen. Have been writing with cyberek about this on the template's forum. The problem is bigger. Tried to install John template as a plan B but same thing.,,
On this domain I have tested templaza and smartaddons templates without issues. As suggested I have also installed Joomla's latest own quick start. No problems.
I think there is a problem with the quick start package in combination with the server. I just don't know what to look for, my host also does not. I really, really hope you can help me! I have been standing still for over a week now because of this. One of the main reasons I bought the lifetime sub is to use the Creativity template. Don't want to give up but I need some help! Please let me know what settings my host should take into account.
I have looked at forums but did not find an answer that works for me with the Gavick templates :(

Cheers,
Ronald
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:27 am
Hi,
Creativity on my website but installation does not appear..

You mean Quickstart installator?
All I can do for you is a create a Backup from Akeeba Backup Tool and you will upload and extract with Akeeka Kickstart.
It should work in 100% . Do you want to try this method?

You have at least PHP 5.4 or even better PHP 5.5 ?

But I have 2nd question, why you put your question in general topic category , not in here: https://www.gavick.com/forums/creativity
Platinum Boarder