Can't Install Using WAMP Server

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:36 am
Usually I used the Quick Start Package to get the website for my clients ready. I uploaded the package through FTP, decompress it, and just follow the instructions.

But sometimes when I'm trying to install the Quickstart Package using local server such as XAMPP or WAMP Server it always fail to install.

For example, yesterday I tried to install Quark template using Quickstart Package on my WAMP Server. Everything looks fine but after Step 3 of Joomla Installation, the installation always 'rolling back'. And I had to do it again and again and again but it always 'rolling back'.

The only way I can make it work by uploading it first through my webhost, and then re-download it again and run it on my WAMP Server. It's a waste of time, anyone knows why is this happening to me?

I used the default configuration on my WAMP Server.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:10 am
Platinum Boarder