*Template Features Suggestions*

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
teitbite
Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:23 pm
Hi

Ok. I see it now. It's also available with with a default joomla template in frontent editing. If You just could send me joomla panel access, ftp access and url to frontent login and an example page with article than I'll pass this to programmers to add this.

GK User
Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:13 pm
I just sent you the login information, but I forgot about an example page:
http://www.provencalbistro.com/menus/dinner-menu

Thanks a lot!
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:33 pm
Hi

Sorry for delay. Much more questions during this last days. I've just send it to programmers, will let You know when they will answer.

GK User
Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:17 pm
Hi again
Any news about this?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:11 pm
Hi

Och. I was sure I answered. Session must have ended and it was not saved.

Programmers will implement in the newest framework update. I believ the version number will be 3.6.

GK User
Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:50 pm
Thank you. The best solution will be if the programmers let us know what has changed, so we can then make the same changes on existing sites.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:54 am
Hi

As alwayes there will be a list of changed files in updates section for each template.

GK User
Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:34 pm
I'd like to complain that all your most recent templates for Joomla! are very image-based. Not everyone have that quantity (and/or quality) of images to ilustrate a web site. So, those templates are something difficult to use in no-so-ilustrated sites.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:00 pm
Hi

I must agree with You. I do not like the current web building standards as well, but I've found it useful to use some image patterns as backgrounds and repeating them. Anyway I'll tell designers about Your opinion.

GK User
Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:29 am
I'd suggest you have some mainframe for localization of your stuff (And yes, I know it's a huge thing, but as you grow it becomes mandatory). Like NSP - everytime there's an update I have to retranslate this huge file with (now) 883 lines. Though most of 'em are the same, I just can't tell did you add any new lines to it or not, so have to redo it from scratch. Or switching sites from one template to another - backend is almost always the same, but out of fear of losing something, I can't simply copy the translation file from one template to another - have to do it over and over again. If there would be some central page where we could type in local translations for missing lines and then select for which component or template we need a translation file and save it and use it - your great products would long ago become world-wide, not English only! (I am not talking about Far East langs - those might be real headache, but latin/cyrillic baced would widen your market alot!)
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:27 pm
Hi

This may be a hard thing to do, we simply do not have manpower to provide that.

But You do not have to translate it again after update. Simply use old file and if there were new translation that You will see a string in all caps which should be added to translation in module settings or module layout.

GK User
Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:51 pm
Teitbite,

Quick question, have you folks stop creating new templates for 2016?

teitbite wrote:Hi

This may be a hard thing to do, we simply do not have manpower to provide that.

But You do not have to translate it again after update. Simply use old file and if there were new translation that You will see a string in all caps which should be added to translation in module settings or module layout.
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:03 pm
Hi

@bachmaier I have not received a message from You. Please make sure You've send me this informations so I'll be able to proceed.

GK User
Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:01 pm
Hi Leaseline!

With regards to your following question,

leaseline1 wrote:Teitbite,

We are trying our best but the truth is that this industry is going through a some kind of crisis. Nevertheless, we are now working on updating our templates to Joomla 3.5 and we are planning to release a new template in the end of this month/ beggining of April, so keep an eye on our social media or newsletters and you will certainly know when a new theme is available, as we post information there first.

Kind regards,
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:16 pm
Alicja Kowalik,

I really appreciate your honesty, I am a fan of Gavick and will stick with you guys through this tough time. :D

Alicja Kowalik wrote:Hi Leaseline!

With regards to your following question,

leaseline1 wrote:Teitbite,

We are trying our best but the truth is that this industry is going through a some kind of crisis. Nevertheless, we are now working on updating our templates to Joomla 3.5 and we are planning to release a new template in the end of this month/ beggining of April, so keep an eye on our social media or newsletters and you will certainly know when a new theme is available, as we post information there first.

Kind regards,
Platinum Boarder