July Template

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:00 pm
Hi Gavick Team,
Is it possible to know the theme for the July template?

Thanks in adv,
E.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:00 am
I'm also interested to see some screenshots or at least know the theme of the new template
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:37 pm
This would be nice to know.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe we were promised an updated template for last month that I haven't seen or heard about since Robert talked about it.

Like I said, I could be wrong - I haven't been following the details for that extra template so I could have missed something about it.

Anyways - keep up the great work, always excited to see your next template.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:10 pm
You would be amazing to let know something about the theme and the approximate release date...
Thank in advance. Luke
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:19 pm
heard from gavick earlier today that the july will be out last week of july.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:58 pm
Curious to know the theme of template.

Thanks in adv,
E.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:03 pm
Hi Guys

July'10 template is based on Video Games Theme.
We called "Gamebox"
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:21 pm
For now, here's just a small pick ;)

It still needs lots of work... so, please don't ask us when... :P
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:03 pm
interesting.
I just hope template will be released with dark and light version.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:12 am
Yes dark and light version is the request!
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:14 am
I hope there will be soon a template for Sports related websites and one again for Business/Finance/stock related websites...
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:14 am
Yes dark and light version is the request!

Yes, but will it be the answer ... :P
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 am
Looks promising
Gold Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:51 pm
There was suppose to be one extra bonus template for May which is PostNote. They are trying to pass off PostNote as June template and it was really a bonus for May because they were late. I won't be renewing.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:02 pm
Fusion 24,
you are not right. In the post Gavick talk about June template for Postnote.

http://www.gavick.com/forum/1-general-d ... lates.html

Cheers,
E.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:21 pm
i think fusion24 is right
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:28 pm
Yes, light version will be great! B)
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:12 am
@ celone - read it again, it clearly describes what I stated. The blog template was a bonus for May.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:52 pm
FUSION24 wrote:
@ celone - read it again, it clearly describes what I stated. The blog template was a bonus for May.

http://www.gavick.com/forum/1-general-d ... 0&start=30

PostNote is a june template.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:32 pm
FUSION24
haven't you heard about the actual developments?
http://www.gavickmagazine.com/blog/item ... ework.html

modified version of T3 framework, the migration to Joomla! 1.6 of existing templates and a whole bunch of new features? do you really prefer a simple bonus-template to a constant work on innovation?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:59 am
Awesome! Can't wait & looks amazing, Great job Guys & Gals!!! :woohoo:
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:02 am
Robert Gavick:

Release of May template is slightly delayed (it is planned on June 7) for what I apologize you so much. However, I would like to rehabilitate somehow, therefore together with May template there will be also blog/personal portfolio template released (3-4 days later). When it comes to May template strictly, it will be eCommerce template with very modern look. About 4days later eShop template based on T3 framework will be released.

PS. Please, those whose subscriptions are to be expired before this template release, contact us via e-mail and it will be extended in order to allow you to have this template. I apologize you once again for this situation and I ask you for understanding and patience.

http://www.gavick.com/forum/1-general-d ... lates.html
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:10 am
as i read it from a customers point of view, i would say mystore = may, postnote = june and eShop update to t3 framework is the bonus...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:14 am
so if it is like that, why postnote was not released 4 days after May template?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:19 am
@Fusion24,
After Robert's text you showed, you should scroll down and see the screenshot and the following text: "screenshot for may template" (and then screenshot of mystore); "screenshot for June template" (and then the screenshot of postnote). So, it is clear that postnote was the template for June.

Cheers,
E.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:48 am
Hi Gavick Team,
just 1 question about July Template.

Will be implemented Jomsocial in this template?

Thanks in adv,
E.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:35 pm
Sorry.
No JomSocial support on this theme.

It support K2 and JComments.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:39 am
Its like christmas waiting with excitement for this theme:) any sneak peak at some screenshots before tomorrow or would that just kill the surprise to much :) looking forward to it as you can tell.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:55 am
Is JomSocial support that much more difficult? The framework is already established I would think. Adding a bit of integration would be nice, harmless touch.

For a gaming magazine that would especially be great. Gaming is very community driven.

What's the latest on the eShop update? Need more VM sites.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:01 am
It is really sad that this template do not support Jomsocial. Community support would be perfect for this kind of template.

Cheers
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:34 am
Hi! I think support JomSocial superfluous. I want a quick and easy template.

Sorry for my English.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:34 pm
Hi,

just wondering if it's coming today & at what time?

Since, it's allready the 31st of July: does this mean that there won't be any template coming out for August?

Thanks!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:33 pm
as gavick wrote (see the top of any pages in the forum...):

July template Gamebox Magazine will be published on 31st July. We have to put the finishing touches on some details of the template.
I am really sorry for this delay.
- Robert Gavick

it will be out later today im sure when gavick says it :)

for the other question - there will be a august template. there will be one for each month
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:11 pm
I'll patiently wait, if you guys want to consider adding JomSocial.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:22 pm
What time zone? lol
I don't care if it comes tomorrow, but would be cool to have more previews! (to make us more patient!)
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:38 pm
Be patient ... it will come (one day) :unsure:

EDIT : 01 August 2010 - 00h30
Once Again Gavick Team don't release their template in time ...
This is a really strange commercial strategy. :S
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:20 am
EDIT : 01 August 2010 - 00h30
Once Again Gavick Team don't release their template in time ...
This is a really strange commercial strategy.

I agree that they announce the template release date incorrect ;)

BUT I think it is worth waiting for as usual :)

Cheers!
Mads
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:40 am
Always in delay. Why announcing a release date if there are always these delays?

It would be more serious to do not announce release dates or to release correct release dates.

My membership is going to expire in 3 days. I have not received the 12 templates (1 per month, from 4th of August last year to now, I'm at 10...and probably if this one will not released until the 4th of August, I will not get even the 11 template.

I have contacted them to extend my membership to the end of august to get the 12 templates, NO REPLY!

They have not replied at all... my membership is going to expire without being extended and no reply has been given to me...it seems to me that they do not want to have members happy that want to renew their membership.

I wanted to renew my membership but if you treat your customers in this way, well probably I won't renew it.

I hope to have the membership extended to have July and August template (so from 4th of August to 31th of August) and then I will renew it, but please do something as in the way you are acting you are only losing customers.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:04 am
Patience. Better get a complete template with a delay than unfinished but during. I think Gavick Team will solve the problem with the extension of membership :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:33 am
hey redpas... i am not in any power to renew your membership however i will write to those who is responsible for it. please send me an email to [email protected] and i will carry it further to the right persons.

There is nothing indicating that a august template should be out on august 1st thou :) but indeed you should get the july :)

gavick team will be releasing 12 templates a year. because your membership stops in the middle of a month it is not giving you the right to get the template for that month. if that should be like that, you were not in your right to get templates from before you signed up... hope you can see what I mean...

but yet again. send me a mail and i carry it on...
Platinum Boarder