June template 2010

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
Robert Gavick
Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:55 am
sheridan wrote:
I am surprised too.
The menu looks like MyStore Menu. Previews was more design and was better i think.
But with custom CSS, it will be repaired :)

++

like myStore... it will be repaired... lol
Administrator

Robert Gavick
Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:57 am
Guys,

Source files of Postnote template will be released late in the evening.
Besides, there is a new reveal of K2 (2.3) component therefore we have to upgrade our latest Postnote template to this version, especially in css structure and in files overwritten because it was prepared with support for 2.2 version.

When it comes to other templates which support K2, namely five, they will be upgraded this weekend.

If you have to upgrade it immediately, please use clues included here: http://community.getk2.org/notes/index/ ... 2.x_series

Everything seems to be working correctly, modeling also.

Additionally, JComments component will be updated to 2.2.0 version.

-Robert
Administrator

GK User
Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:01 am
Nice Template, well done Robert. B)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:10 am
Hi

I hate You! I was just about to finish my site on myStore now I have to start it all over again.

My wife told that Postnote is the best looking template from this year realises.

GK User
Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:35 am
teitbite, can i see ya mystore take ? :D
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:09 pm
Hi

I didn't bought a server jet, there is still lot to do. For now it's mor than experiment :)

I'm thinking about some ridiculosly big logo. I've already asked my friend to design it for me. The logo will determine the page's look.

GK User
Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:58 pm
damn... :) screenshots when ready please ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:41 pm
Robert Gavick: "Release of May template is slightly delayed (it is planned on June 7) for what I apologize you so much. However, I would like to rehabilitate somehow, therefore together with May template there will be also blog/personal portfolio template released (3-4 days later). When it comes to May template strictly, it will be eCommerce template with very modern look. About 4days later eShop template based on T3 framework will be released."

Me:"I am confused though. Are you saying sometime around Monday, June 7th we get myStore... Friday, June 11th we get a Blog/Portfolio Template... and Tuesday, June 15th we get eShop (2)?

May = myStore + Blog/Portfolio ... June = eShop(2)?"

Can I get an answer please...
Are we getting eShop 2?

I know what you guys mean about having to go back and restart things. JomSocial 1.8 RC comes out today, and I don't think it's going to be a simple patch job.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:15 pm
Please read this again.

When it comes to May template strictly, it will be eCommerce template with very modern look.

May - mystore

June - blog/personal portfolio template - postnote

About 4days later eShop template based on T3 framework will be released.

eShop template will be updated to T3 framework.
Nobody talked about eshop2.

Regards

Tomek
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:07 pm
If i could say something about postnote, it's really nice and clean template. Both bright and dark versions are cool, but i miss something in it.

Template is ideal for a blog. Style for a K2 looks great.
For a portfolio I miss some interesting effects to promote works.
Even something simple,

http://suddenlyoslo.com/work/
http://z-index.it/

I know that work on this project has been completed, but ... i still miss something in this template. This is only my opinion ;) .

Kind regards

Tomek
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:09 pm
Agree...probably a great photoslide style... :silly:
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:32 pm
Great that the menu will be updated to the previews! I hope it's the same for the icon placement for H3 titles in modules.

There's one thing that hasn't worked out well I think. t=The blog overview doesn't look well designed. Perhaps something to look at?

http://demo.gavick.com/joomla15/jun2010 ... Itemid=208

Love the template :)

Thanks!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:33 pm
So it's just T3 that will be added to eShop? I was thinking a full makeover / update to the latest GK News Show, K2, etc. Basically what they did with corporate.

It's a brilliant template, and deserves the full treatment, IMO.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:44 pm
GenoPeppino wrote:
So it's just T3 that will be added to eShop? I was thinking a full makeover / update to the latest GK News Show, K2, etc. Basically what they did with corporate.

GenoPeppino corporate2 is a new template.

On elvesocial update gavick team add a style for news show and K2. Also 404 page offline page was added and basicly all functions of T3.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:45 pm
tomdekok wrote:
Great that the menu will be updated to the previews! I hope it's the same for the icon placement for H3 titles in modules.
There's one thing that hasn't worked out well I think. t=The blog overview doesn't look well designed. Perhaps something to look at?

http://demo.gavick.com/joomla15/jun2010 ... Itemid=208

Love the template :)

Thanks!

unfortumatly i am not sure that menu Will be updated.
i think Robert was kiding me.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:54 pm
I love too the main menu style as in the preview screenshot...hope it will be changed!!!
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:11 am
synthetic wrote:
GenoPeppino wrote:

GenoPeppino corporate2 is a new template.

On elvesocial update gavick team add a style for news show and K2. Also 404 page offline page was added and basicly all functions of T3.

I hadn't noticed, but now that I look at it you're right, elvesocial is totally up to date.

Really, I'll be happy if they just update those things on eShop.
I don't need a whole new template, just want one that'll be up to this year's standards, ready to go out of the box.

You're spoiling us with those extras Gavick!

Thanks for all the input, Synthetic.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:26 am
GenoPeppino - No problem ;)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:47 am
explodedk wrote:
damn... :) screenshots when ready please ;)

OK. Here You are.

There is lots of work to finish this but it's the main concept. Logo and final background cannot be seen before premiere :D

http://projekty.iart.com.pl/unia_planet/myStore_1.png
http://projekty.iart.com.pl/unia_planet/myStore_2.png

GK User
Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:47 am
really nice...but 1 thing. Why have you decided to remove the dropline style for the main menu?

how can I activate the dropline menu in postnote again?

thx 4 reply
marc
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:28 pm
[center]Image[/center]

it's only for postnote this menu is removed... search the forum on how to implementate your own menu style. this will need some css changed and is not something gavick can help with since it's a costomization...
Platinum Boarder