Fatal error: Class 'JParameter' not found

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:24 pm
Hi,
I have just updated a site I'm working on and since then I get this massage

Fatal error: Class 'JParameter' not found in /home/anastas5/public_html/plugins/system/plg_gkextmenu/plg_gkextmenu.php on line 42

Can you please help solve this?
Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:41 am
Could you explain the issue for me? By update you mean Joomla! update or template update? Please provide me more details...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:31 pm
I have updated joomla from 2.5 to 3.0.1
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:46 am
So you need to install template for J!3 because this are separate products. Please go to download area and find package for J!3.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat May 16, 2015 2:15 am
I too am getting this with esport template and I tried to follow your advice above and update template after site update but the same error still remains.
Fatal error: Class 'JParameter' not found in /home/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/shopping/plugins/system/plg_gkextmenu/plg_gkextmenu.php on line 26
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Sun May 17, 2015 12:30 pm
Hi

In rest_files package for Your template You will find GK Extended Menu plugin. Please simply install the one for You joomla version.

teitbite
Tue May 19, 2015 6:25 pm
Hi

I got Your PM. If it's causing a problem with admin panel than You should copy /public_html/shopping/plugins/system/plg_gkextmenu/ folder to Your computer and than delete this plugin. If panel will be functional You cn try install the newest version of this plugin.