Domains Managment

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.6.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:16 pm
Hello.

I'm a new user. I have a few questions:

1) Why do I need to register domains?

2) If I don't register domains what are the consequences?

3) If I make www site for my Client and register his domain, You will send some information him?

4) If I register domains and my membership is over can I continue use Your template?

5) The biggest problem is my Client. I don't want a situation that he knows about You :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:26 pm
Hi,

1) Because every subscription have a limited use of our products (up to 2-5 domains, only the Developer license have an unlimited domain use)

2) In general usage of our products on more domains than the subscription allows is illegal.

3) No, we don't send any informations to your clients.

4) Yes, when subscription is over you lost an access to updates, support and files but you still can use our products downloaded when the license was active.

5) In general the domain validation is for clients - they can check on the validate.gavick.com page if the used template is legal. But we don't inform clients that his page was created based on our templates :)
Administrator

GK User
Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:51 pm
Thanks a lot.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:53 pm
Is it still necessary? Where can I register domain?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:20 pm
@jeffersonpm - it is not necessary since almost 2 years - when we have introduced subscriptions non limited to domains - it also applied to the previous members. So currently there is even no UI for adding domains and manage it.
Administrator