IE6 fix?

Joomla template which allow you to present sport news in amazing and professional way.
GK User
Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:17 pm
Hi all,
I know these templates from Gavick are not optmiized for IE6 ( I was aware of this when purchasing and am fine with it) but I was hoping there maybe a few fixes for this specific template on IE6. I know I can switch off the prompt box from the template menu items but I am having issues with the tabs section and also alot of white spaces in the mainbody section of the site. :dry:

Has anyone done a few fixes to try and get it to work some bit in IE6?

Any help much appreciated as with this current website there are alot of people accessing from a specific work location where they cannot see the site and also cannot upgrade to IE7 due to work restrictions. Again any help much appreciated. :(

See area of screen - under the main slideshow and tab area and this large white spaces.

Regards,
James
Gold Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:04 pm
Well, I did not find any easy solution for this :(
I am also using this template.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:34 am
Ok no worries, are there a few things I could do or is it a case of to much work to see any real result. I dont mind the odd blemish with the design but there is this massive white space down the mainbody region before you get any info from the main part of the site and thats the annoying part. The little things im cool with.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri May 27, 2011 8:03 am
how do we get to fix this ie6 problem?
Fresh Boarder