Thumbnails in mainbody/newspro not showing/resizin

Joomla template which allow you to present sport news in amazing and professional way.
GK User
Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:47 am
Hello,

I'm setting up "ICKI Sports" implementation and when changing content I've lost the creation of thumbnails on frontpage in mainbody and NewsPro module.. Have I unintentionally turned off something (there are so many options.. :dry: ), so if anyone can point me out to some possible solutions it would be great. The link is http://www.gamersject.com/index.php

Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:56 pm
first of all please check settings for thumbnails in module and check if showing of image in article is enabled.
Administrator

GK User
Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:59 am
dziudek wrote:
check if showing of image in article is enabled.

Thanks for helping me out. [strike]Could you be more specific where to check for this setting?[/strike]

OK, I've checked the settings of News Show Pro GK1 on position mainbody, but the settings seem to be the same as in "QuickIntall", except the selected category...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:05 am
No more ideas? :( :S
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat May 14, 2011 6:35 pm
Same problem, have not been able to manage thumbnails to show. Even, changing the orignal image for articles, thumbnail showing is old one. If I create new article, with new image, no thumbnail shows. Any help?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat May 14, 2011 7:31 pm
sounds like a permission problem.

what template are you using ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat May 14, 2011 8:27 pm
Icky Sports. I have checked all images folders. Permissions are set to 755. Any suggestion? Thank you. Please check attached files. Any other directory I should check for?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat May 14, 2011 8:29 pm
Hosting company confirmed GD library is enabled and working.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun May 15, 2011 12:23 am
aranzamendi wrote:Hosting company confirmed GD library is enabled and working.

Please tell me which version are you using?
NSP GK1 or NSP GK4 ?

Can you send me administrator access?
If so please make reference to this threat on your email.

paulo[at]gavick[dot]com
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun May 15, 2011 1:22 am
mod_news_pro_gk1
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun May 15, 2011 1:52 am
Please try using News Show Pro GK4 version, because GK1 is closed project.
IckiSports template version 2.0.1 brings NSP GK4 support.

Anyway if you still want to use NSP GK1, even GD library is available it doesn't mean it should work fine, because it might be lower version from the necessary one (if i recall well it need to have 2.0.34 compatible or higher)

Also very important is to insure that /cache/ directory on module have full rewrite permissions or else it also can avoid proper thumbnails creation.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun May 15, 2011 1:55 am
Ok, I will try to upgrade and get back to you if any issues arise. Thank you.
Junior Boarder