Translate the buttons "Your Account" and "Read More"

Corporate Ltd is perfect choice for your next business Joomla website
GK User
Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:48 pm
How to translate the buttons "Your Account" and "Read More"? We are using the language pack "English" for K2 and Joomla, but these buttons are still in English.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:21 pm
Hi

Please take a look at en-GB.tpl_gk_corporate2.ini and en-GB.mod_news_pro_gk4.ini . Your account should be in first and read more in second one.

GK User
Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:15 pm
Where are these files?
I checked all the folders in / public_html / Brazil / templates / gk_finance_business and nothing found
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:22 pm
Hi

Those are joomla language files so You will find it in the root folder in /languages/ directory.

GK User
Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:45 pm
Using Firebug inspected the object and found a line where you have <a id + "btnLogin href =" http etc> Your account </ a>.
This account is what You have to change. I can not do this using Firebug prórprio ....
This line is in the div id = "gkbuttons" I've looked at that line and CSS files not found ...
Where could find the file where has this and other lines that need to translate?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:09 pm
OK. I changed the file en-GB.tpl_gk_finance_business.ini, for "You Account", but the read more button is not in this file.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:12 am
Hi

Read more is a part of NSP module so please in the same folder edit file en-GB.mod_news_pro_gk4.ini and You fill find it there to translate.