Meet Gavern help?

Support help forum dedicated to free and commerical templates for Joomla 3 and 2.5 version.
GK User
Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:15 pm
Hello,

I know Meet Gavern is no longer supported but I'm hoping my fellow Gavick members might be able to help anyway?

I'm trying to do a website for a charity as a favour and I'm almost done (it's very basic) but I need some help with the background image of the frontage panel.

How do I get the image to centre and be non repeating when the screen is stretched and to be responsive and resize accordingly?

Any help would be muchly appreciated.

Thank you!
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:42 am
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:39 pm
teitbite wrote:Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

Thanks so much for replying. I've sent you a PM now. Sorry for the delay but I didn't get a notification that I had a reply! Would be super if you could help. Thank you!
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:45 am
Hi

Please add this code to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings.

Code: Select all
#gk-header .custom {
    background-position: center center;
    background-size: cover;
}