University Template reload unexpextetly

Support help forum dedicated to free and commerical templates for Joomla 3 and 2.5 version.
GK User
Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:32 am
Hello,
I am using the university template, I have integrate with easy-profile and i have created group fields for the registration.
For some reason when you click to "Next" button in registration page or in some Tab link the page is reloaded, also when validators for the fields appear page reloads or sometimes the popup closes resulting missing the data user completed.
this error become even when you try to edit some Joomla article from Frontend, so this is not due to Easy Profile or some conflict or incompatibility with our software.
I have already ask for easy-profile help but they suggest as well that this might be a template issue.
This is a bit urgent, I would appreciate your immediate help.

Is it possible to talk privately so I can give my url and some admin credentials to have a look on the issue?

Thanks in advance.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:36 am
Hi

Please send me an url via PM. And please explain where to click to see this issue ? Can You please see same behaviour on our demo too ?

GK User
Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:31 pm
I have send a private message, but is stack on the outbox any help on how to proceed?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:26 am
Hi

Yes got a PM from You, but I'm afraid I cannot find this button "Next" anywhere. I need You help with this. Please tell me the exact url and show where this button is located or guide me with steps of what to do to see this problem. I suspect what the problem can be, so please send me an access to FTP too.

teitbite
Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:16 pm
Hi

I'm sorry, but I still do not understand. You have send me a direct url to the registration page. When I filled it I did not received any page with more fields, but this screen. I see no "Next" button anywhere :( I'm probably making something wrong, but I'm afraid I do not know this component, so can't tell where to look for it ;/ You need to guide me what to do step by step.

teitbite
Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:59 pm
Hi

I have another PM from You. Where You have written: "Follow this link:", but there is no link anywhere. Can we please move with this question somehow ? All I need is to see this issue.

Attachments removed as requested.