Portfolio free Template

Support help forum dedicated to free and commerical templates for Joomla 3 and 2.5 version.
GK User
Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:50 am
This post just to add a suggestion. I really like the simplicity of your free Portfolio Theme (and I like how it appears) and I think most of us need a clean base from which to build a site (for me prorostar simply is not enough). This theme, sadly, lacks a lot of features (module positions and custom css for example). My suggestion is to make a paid theme starting from this, keeping it clean.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:20 pm
Hi,
it was built to be max simple (and free, you know why). Each template when do not have content is empty and probably have more features than that. Besides you can install Portfolio component (I saw at least few ready solutions on JED) on any template.
Thanks for suggestions. Only time will tell.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:15 am
You did a great update to the template but, how to install? Simply installing the zip file in a joomla installation where there is such theme is not possible cause the folder already exists. What about uploading the files via ftp? Is there any file I should skip?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:08 pm
yes, Joomla allows you to install template manually.
Guide: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... e-manually
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:06 pm
Hello. How to make this template to preview all the articles of the category open at once? Now a three-page preview.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:23 pm
Thank you.I got it right.
Fresh Boarder