Photographer Portfolio Theme navigation

Support help forum dedicated to free and commerical templates for Joomla 3 and 2.5 version.
GK User
Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:29 pm
Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to make a page-suffix for the <ul class="pager pagenav">

I like the articles showed in portfolio gallery and the navigation pager is nice with it (black blocks with arrows on the side). The portfolio gallery is in his own menu-item. And I would like the navigation to only apply on the portfolio gallery and not include the other menu-items in the navigation. I thought i could do this with the page suffix you can make in joomla menu, but this one I can't change like this right? So is there a way to "display none" the pager pagenav on all the other menu-items?

Thnx

Kevin
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:06 pm
Hi

page class suffix is a good idea here, but our templates has it's own way of managing this suffixes. Please take a look at this example: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... omla-pages

GK User
Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:51 pm
ahh thank you, that is helpful!

Something else I that was a little issue.. the menu on mobile devices sometimes collapses in a weird way. it doesn't always push the content under downword, but instead get over the content. This doesn't always happen do.. a refresh makes it function again. but this comes and goes. Any idea what can be the cause of this?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:22 pm
Hi

Please provide a screenshot with this problem. I'm having problems to recreate that.

GK User
Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:34 pm
Ok I have added the picture.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:51 pm
I saw the issue also in the demo, although there the menu is behind the image. (probably z-index). But the menu also doesn't push the content down. Sometimes it did, but now it seems that it is not doing that anymore.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:14 am
Hi

please try add this to override.css and let me know if it helped

Code: Select all
.navigation.opened .nav {
height: auto !important;
}

GK User
Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:59 am
Hi Teitbite,

Yes, it seems to work, thank you, great!
Senior Boarder