Help in Event Manger

Support help forum dedicated to free and commerical templates for Joomla 3 and 2.5 version.
GK User
Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:59 pm
Hi, I am using Event Manger template and request for help in the following points:

1. How can I increase the height of the mainmenu? I want to increase the height of the mainmenu, because when I am not scrolling down, the bottom of the logo I am using is being displayed. What should be the ideal height of the logo?

2. How can I disable hiding the menu?

3. Where do I specify the background of "RESPONSIVE WEBDESIGN" section and "Venue section"? What should be the size of the background images?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:00 am
Hi

1. I need to see Your site to adjust logo, not menu height. It will be safier to keep template functinality this way.

2. Add this to override.css:
Code: Select all
#gkHeaderNav {
    top: 0 !important;
}

3. Simply replace images for top part: /templates/gk_events/images/header_bg.jpg and for second part: /images/demo/parallax_bg1.jpg

GK User
Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:38 pm
1. What should be the ideal size of the logo? With the logo provided in the quickstart pack, it is displayed twice.
TOP:
top.png

After Scroll Down:
after_scroll_down.png

2. This does not work.
css.png

3. This works fine.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:59 pm
Hi

1. Would be much easier if I could see Your site. Can You provide an url ? A size of the logo in demo is:

height: 188px;
width: 152px;

2. I checkd once again and this code works:

Code: Select all
#gkMainMenu {
    right: 0 !important;
}

#gkHeaderNav {
    top: 0 !important;
}

but again. Would be easier to see Your site than to use my copy of template.