Template "instyle" install stuck....

Support help forum dedicated to free and commerical templates for Joomla 3 and 2.5 version.
GK User
Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:17 am
Hello,

I use joomla for few years now and I install most of your templates with success, lastly i try to install "instyle" and its stuck in last 3 step (during DB creation) , it goes for page cration DB then its comes back to install page step 3 without showing any errors.... Do you have ideas about this?

ps : I do not want Virtuamart, do you have version quick install WITHOUT virtuamart ? Thanks.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:23 am
I want to share that i just install template "John" to test again and its all ok, I am sure that there is no problem with setting on my server..
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:58 am
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:30 am
Hi

Here is a list of known problems during installation. https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... o-fix-them

I bet disabling showing errors will do the job done. There is a notification waiting to show that memory limit is reached and it's stopping the installation.

We only have one quickstart version for this template, so there is no VM free package.

GK User
Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:19 am
I set

Code: Select all
memory_limit = 64M  ;

And be able to install but here i have

ps : dawn i h*te virtue****rt .... !
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:39 am
Ok ok! I all ok for me :
I serach and find here > gk_instyle_rest_files_J!3.zip inside > gk_instyle_rest_files_J!3>VM2.5>gk_instyle_quickstart_J!3.zip, so i upload and install this on my server.
After install i see that its *NOT* Virtumart (Yippee!good news!) but K2 + K2 store (which i want to test!).

Et voila!
Thanks for your support :)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:44 pm
Hi

So in a folder called /VM2.5 there is no VM installation at all ??? I'm guessing this is some kind of a mistake, but You are crazy lucky that it fit Your needs in 100% :)

I will talk to programmers about this package, thanks.

GK User
Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:53 pm
So in a folder called /VM2.5 there is no VM installation at all ?

Yes. Look.

I'm guessing this is some kind of a mistake

I hope you will give some alternative to "DAT Virtuemar... (...)..!".

but You are crazy lucky that it fit Your needs in 100%

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:32 am
Hi

I send a question to programmers asking what this quickstart is. Will let You know when they will answer.

GK User
Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:02 pm
Ok, good! I also back to the version with Virtumart (27.6Mo). I just do clean install and VM component cannot be accessed..

Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:53 pm
Hi

Error says clearly that You do not have language tables for _en_gb installed. Set en_gb as a default language and install VM one more time, so this tables will be made automatically.