Joomla Template Delay

Support help forum dedicated to free and commerical templates for Joomla 3 and 2.5 version.
GK User
Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:48 pm
I would like to know why the Joomla templates are always late! Since you started adding WordPress Templates to your system I have notice a week or more delay in the release of new Joomla Templates. Even now Nov. 13,2014 you have yet to release a new joomla template for this month, which makes it hard for some users to plan for... Especially when you trying to grow a website design business.

So if this is going to be the norm, I don't intend to renew my current subscription and I have already started directing my members to another template clubs. Because I know if I was to use the same tactics when it comes to paying for my subscription I would loss access to your system for not paying on time... So I expect the same to be applied when it comes to a new template being ready on the first of the month. and yes a couple days delay is not a problem but two to three weeks delay is the problem I have with Gavick!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:18 pm
Hi,
sorry but yes, it happens and probably will.
GK changed template policy ("better quality than the frequency, as our Boss said") , so I cannot promise you one template each month, as you might seen.
Next J! template will be probably around 20 Nov or even later.
I fully understand you , so no excuses.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun May 24, 2015 7:11 pm
So "better quality than the frequency" means about 1 template every 6 months?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun May 24, 2015 10:00 pm
Some hope please. Team working on secret project which will speed up new templates processing soon.
Platinum Boarder