Steak House Template

Support help forum dedicated to free and commerical templates for Joomla 3 and 2.5 version.
GK User
Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:31 pm
hey everyone
I am using the steak house template. i have a few difficulties in changing template.

Firstly, the template has originally background pictures, but they are not seen once i preview the site. How can add background pictures on the front page?

Secondly, i cannot arrange spaces between lines. For example, the contact us module, i tried to change phone number and need to write additional information, but the space between text and phone number is too much. How can i write it properly?

Finally, I try to write menu module on single line. As far as i understood, this module consists of three parts such as title+sub text and price. I dont want to use sub-text and price in another line. Is it possible to write title and price in the same line?

I am also adding screenshots which i tried to describe, i will be appreciated with any help
error2.png

error3.png

Error1.png
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:13 pm
Hi

This thread is a duplication. Please keep conversation in this thread: https://www.gavick.com/forums/steak-hou ... 40547.html