Meet Gavern Joomla 3 upgrade - mainbody_top position

Support help forum dedicated to free and commerical templates for Joomla 3 and 2.5 version.
GK User
Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:43 pm
I just upgraded my site and Meet Gavern template to Joomla 3.3. All went smoothly until I applied the Joomla upgrade. I installed the updated template prior to the Joomla upgrade.

Now my home page module position mainbody_top loads to the left of the mainbody. I've tried deleting the module and recreating it without success. Each time its loaded to the left rather than above the mainbody. When I check the module's position - after saving it - it's under Custom Position mainbody_top rather than Meet Gavern mainbody_top.

Has anyone run into the same issue? Anyone have any ideas what the cause/solution is?

Thanks.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:18 am
Hi

Please show me Your site.

GK User
Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:40 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Please show me Your site.

Hi - Thanks for the reply.

http://www.cfisa.org
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:28 pm
Hi

There is something wrong I agree. HTML structure is a lot different than the quickstart I have. Please send me an access to joomla panel.

GK User
Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:39 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

There is something wrong I agree. HTML structure is a lot different than the quickstart I have. Please send me an access to joomla panel.

Did you get my private message with admin access?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:58 am
Hi

Yes I did, but I cannot fix it, becuase admin panel is broken in template's list as well and I have no access to css files. Please reinstall template one more time. I think it not went correctly in the first try. Than please send me an access to ftp.