Why bullets are disabled in ALL Gavick templates?

Support help forum dedicated to free and commerical templates for Joomla 3 and 2.5 version.
GK User
Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:20 pm
Hi all,
Just wondering, why bullets <ul> and <li> are disabled in all Gavick templates?

Thanks,
Gorast
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:10 am
Could you show me your website and page where exactly bullets are not working? Maybe just styles are overwrite by some 3rd party CSS code.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:14 am
Hi
http://gorast.com/soravia/ and go to the map location. The bullets are now showing because I put extra lines in overrides.css
If you disable that lines no bullets are showing. And this is not only for this template, but for all Gavick templates. Once they are installed (clean install) bullets don't show. Backend or Frontend. Articles nor modules.

Thanks,
Gorast
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:00 pm
Please note that most of the website contains UL LI elements where bullets should not be visible like menu, tabs etc., That's why the list-style is set to none for non article views.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:13 pm
For Custom HTML modules and K2 articles also?

Gorast
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:44 am
Custom HTML is a module so it may be published on any position that's why the styles from menu and tabs may overwrite it. In K2 items you should see regular bullets. What is also the problem in K2 article to use our typography bullets where you got styles matching to template color and layout? Is it necessary to use default rounded bullet style when we prepare dedicated for your template?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:09 am
Hi,
the problem is not the type of the bullets, but its a good option to get the bullets by clicking the Bullet button in JCE.
I got the answer what I needed :D It's what was I expecting.

Thanks,
Gorast
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:23 am
Instead of clicking in JCE bullets button you can always click on our typography button and choose bullets - this one will be always working instead of JCE which just add unordered list without any class or ID so it is impossible to style it later.
Platinum Boarder