White Screen on Front-End

Support help forum dedicated to free and commerical templates for Joomla 3 and 2.5 version.
GK User
Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:14 pm
URL: http://sebrcalendar.org/joomla25/

Error: Strict Standards: Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in /home1/apesays/public_html/sebrcalendar_org/joomla25/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 512

I installed JCE and was working on setting up a few modules when I noticed the frontend go white. I disabled JCE thinking it was the problem as it was the last thing I installed and the error still persisted. I switched template to Beez and the website worked again so that leaves me to think that it is the GK Shop and Buy template I am using may be conflicting with something??

There are no server errors, only the error posted above when I turned on error reporting in Joomla.

Has anyone else had this issue and have any insight on how to fix it?

Much appreciated! ;)
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:38 pm
The message starts with "Error:" for sure? Strict Standard message never means ERROR. When you switch to other template the same happen?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:42 pm
It does not start with "Error:" I was just labeling the error, sorry!

The error is there when I switch to the Beez template, but I can see the site on Beez and only see a white screen on the Gavick template.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:11 pm
I'm still stuck, is there anything you think I should try? I contacted the host company and after trying different versions of PHP, they told me to contact you guys. :dry:
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:15 pm
I narrowed it down to ImageShow GK4 causing the issue by unpublishing all of the modules and turning them on one at a time. Looking into it now some more, I'll report back.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:38 pm
I tried recreating the Image Show Module after getting the website working again and the frontpage went white again.

I will start a new thread in the ImageShow forum.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:46 pm
The only way to remove this messages is to contact with your hosting and ask about match server configuration to Joomla requirements. Display errors should be disabled and if this solution is not working » How to fix Strict Standards: Non-static method… – GavickPro Documentation only your hosting can change this.
Platinum Boarder