Joomla Vs WP for News Template

Support help forum dedicated to free and commerical templates for Joomla 3 and 2.5 version.
GK User
Thu May 08, 2014 5:08 pm
am wondering how the Joomla Vs WP compare for News Template
I currently have the Joomla Template but I am much more used to WP for the interface etc.
-I am also wondering if one is simpler that the other for casual users like contributing authors.
-Is Joomla or WP more robust and stable for this type of template
-will one handle a bigger site better than the other?

Thanks in Advance
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu May 08, 2014 5:55 pm
Hi,
you asked hard question but I will try to answer as much I could.
All templates are build for Joomla first then based on this we try to get incidental appearance on WordPress. But as you see is not so simple every time.

Second, if you spend "whole life" building website on Joomla - it would be natural choice to use it for bigger website especially based on J3.3 !
Which is easer to user / administrator ? Hard to say. It's good idea to install both quickstart to compare what it's better for you or your client to manage.
In most cases they are only adding new articles/posts - for rest will ask you. :mrgreen:
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu May 08, 2014 6:01 pm
p.s.
Wordpress much more popular than Joomla, that's why this CMS have more attacks each day. Hackers still searching a new bugs in core files, on youtube there are so many guides how to hack CMS in 5 minutes. Sometimes even I don't know what to choose.
Platinum Boarder