LeagueNews Template Customization

Support help forum dedicated to free and commerical templates for Joomla 3 and 2.5 version.
GK User
Thu May 01, 2014 11:29 am
Dear Sirs,

I have already bought the League News Template, I would be grateful if you can help with the following to start customizing the template:

1. How can I add photos in the More News Section (How many photos can be added).
2. How can I remove the More News ... Orange Box and its Link.
3. How can I change the text in the dark gray area located within the More News Section and can I adjust the speed and duration of the appearance.
4. How can I change the font & size of the The NF Gallery.
5. How can I remove all the icons for (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) and replace it with a Search Box.
6. How can I change the height of the Joomla search box.
7. How can I change the UP NEXT text message and its color.
8. How can I remove the Top Links (AFC East, AFC North, etc.)
9. How can I replace the Box located above the Latest News with another module and extension.
10. What is the best to modify the existing menu & sub-menu with different menus.
11. For the Video - Best of 2011, how can I make it changes after few seconds automatically without clicking on the bullets (gray & orange).
12. How can I change the four news located next to the NFL Spot Light with either small paragraph or Photo.
13. How can I remove the headlines and change it with one photo with the same width and height.
14. How can I change the Popular News with One Long Photo or a couple of long photos which changes automatically and changing the black background to another color.
15 How can I remove the 2 tabs (K2 Comments & K2 Tags) and replace it with another module or extension.
16 How can I change the links and menu located in the footer.
17. How can I remove the Cavern located at the bottom of the page.

Thanks so much for your great support.

Regards,
Tariq
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu May 01, 2014 12:37 pm
Hi

I'm afraid we can only help with small customisations and here You have 17 small customisations which gives a big one in result :) Please look into our documentation and also open configuration of modules and template, You will see some answers to Your questions right away.

Please try split Your queston into parts. You need to understand I have other users how needs my help. I cannot work on one thread for whole day :) Hope You will understand.