Support for LESS?

Support help forum dedicated to free and commerical templates for Joomla 3 and 2.5 version.
GK User
Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:36 pm
Hi,
I have been looking and testing the Meet Gavern template. Now I purchased a membership because I was looking to use the News2 template. But I need to slightly change it and was looking for the LESS support as it was on the Meet Gavern template but did not find it. What am I missing? Is there LESS support on any other template than Meet Gavern?

Kind Regards
Pierre
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:55 am
Hi,
right now only MeetGavern support Less.
Soon we will change it with new framework, and most of new template (for J3.x only) will use LESS also.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:55 pm
Hi,
Thanks for the answer. Just a clarification. Do you have a rough figure on the definition of soon. Is it a month or so with the release of Joomla 3.3 or is it during the summer or even later in the fall?

Will the News2 use LESS then or is it only new templates from that date and onwards?

Kind Regards
Pierre
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:30 pm
I talked with our developer - he said you have to wait about month since now.
yes, we are also wait for J3.3 stable. Probably all new and future templates will get a new framework. So yes, probably all templates since last 6-7 months with get it
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:50 pm
Hi,
I still wonder when there will be Less support in more templates than Meet Gavern. In particular the News2. Any ETA?

Kind Regards
Pierre
Fresh Boarder