decrease line-height of font to fit in the form fields

Support help forum dedicated to free and commerical templates for Joomla 3 and 2.5 version.
GK User
Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:31 pm
Hello

the text when filling out the form is not appearing because the the form fields are too short in height, or the line-height of the text is too high.

how do I fix this?

you can view the problem here: http://westendwiki.co.uk/index.php?opti ... orfreeform

Thanks
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:52 pm
I've visited your site and simply don't see any problem with this area → screenshot

Could you mark on this screenshot where is the problem with line-height?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:30 pm
bkrztuk wrote:I've visited your site and simply don't see any problem with this area → screenshot

Could you mark on this screenshot where is the problem with line-height?

==========================================================================================
... you have to log in with

username: Yanagisawa
password: arigatou

"add listing" ... then create an ad.

See if you can see what is being typed in the following fields: name; price, etc
Only the description box is visable with the text you type.

Screenshot attached
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:26 pm
Ok but probably to login I need some access details :) Could you provide me details to your administrator area via PM ? Please remember to include link to this forum thread in message.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:50 am
bkrztuk wrote:Ok but probably to login I need some access details :) Could you provide me details to your administrator area via PM ? Please remember to include link to this forum thread in message.

Thanks for fixing this for me.

I am quite interested in understanding how you did this, just in case I happened to mess up things up and need to reinstall everything again.
Also, would be good for viewers in the forum.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:09 pm
I'm using firebug or Chrome Dev tools to find our where is the problem. Usually 3rd party extensions override default template styles and some value need to be rest by additional CSS code.
Platinum Boarder