Missing buttons on Template Manager Joomla 3.2.3

Support help forum dedicated to free and commerical templates for Joomla 3 and 2.5 version.
GK User
Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:17 pm
I have a problem after upgrading to Joomla 3.2.3 and use of Game template. I noticed on backend, Template Manager … Game … Edit style there is only the “Close” button all other buttons are missing.

I noticed also that selecting system Global configuration I get an error “An error has occurred. 500 Layout default_navigation not found”

I know that maybe is something wrong with the Joomla but if anybody can help on this I will really appreciate it.

All other menus and commands are OK.

Thank you
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:21 pm
Hi,
upgrading from ?? Joomla 2.5 , Joomla 3.0, Joomla 3.2.0 ?
Did you checked here: http://forum.joomla.org
probably you are not first.

p.s.
I'm not sure it will help but try:
Extenstion Manager -> Database --> Fix
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:26 pm
I upgraded from 3.2.2 to 3.2.3. All other menus and commands are OK. I have read articles more than 6 hours now and tried all proposals nothing correct my problem.

I have the site www.lavrafc.gr and I really like the Game template is exactly what I want for our team's website.

Thank you for your reply
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:34 pm
Hmm, hard case... Use another browser ?

Ok,
I have idea... download upgrade package : Joomla_3.2.x_to_3.2.3-Stable-Patch_Package.zip from joomla.org
and upload all files again. Maybe something was wrong.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:44 pm
I have done this the process will is not finished. The patch was uploaded but then there is no any message that successfully installed. Maybe I have to try to reinstall the Game template also.

Thank you.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:13 pm
You can try also, I'm not sure if this will help but... why not.
Platinum Boarder