msocial

Support help forum dedicated to free and commerical templates for Joomla 3 and 2.5 version.
GK User
Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:54 pm
Hey guys,

I'm very new to Joomla 3.2 and all of Gaick templates so bare with me please! I uploaded and installed the quickstart package of msocial. I've been fooling around and it certainly doesn't look the same as the demo site. I believe I may need JomSocial extension for it? A lot of things do not work and I know i must be doing something stupid! I even posted a test article on the home page but when i click it, it doesn't go to the correct page. There is pretty much no content on the website, i just did this and i'm trying to learn. If anyone has pointers or ideas why the links are not working, that'd be great!

www.pennect.com
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:43 am
Hello,

Yes, the quickstart doesn't include the JomSocial component, because it is a paid component. That's why the demo content is quite different from the original in quickstart.

Regarding the articles - please remember that you have to set an article as featured if you want to display in on the frontpage.
Administrator