Problem with redirect email in the contact module

Support help forum dedicated to free and commerical templates for Joomla 3 and 2.5 version.
GK User
Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:31 pm
Hi I am trying in differents ways to redicret the contact information to the emial of the company but I cant. I try in two ways one with joomla component contact and the another with Module mod_ext_quick_contact_form_jquery and with neither I can not redicrect
Can you log in to my joomla page and too my server and see What I am doing wrong
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:14 pm
Hi

I've checked Your settings and everything looks perfect, so I've made a test after changing mail address in module to mine. Mail was send without any problems. So if You are not receiving mails please check if mail address is correct and if it's not being pushed to spam.

GK User
Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:13 pm
Sorry I didn't explain myself well
I am attach an Image so this explain what Iam trying to do
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:58 pm
Hi

Sorry. But now I do not not understand. Isn't this secure server just a client for mail account ? There should be no problem if mail will be send to the account connected with it. If there is than I believe it's because of some internal settings of this client. I'm not sure what do You want me to do ?