bisuness templ. customisation

Support help forum dedicated to free and commerical templates for Joomla 3 and 2.5 version.
GK User
Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:10 am
Hello.
I very like this template.
But now I have some problems:

1) I translated the "Login" and "Reg." form, but I can`t find where to translate sentense "Log in to your account or" in Login form; and "* Required field" in Registration form.
2) How to change buutons background color (for example, from orange to black).
3) How and where (in what folder) I must insert my images in Image show module and News show pro to display my images (not Demo slide).

Thanks in advance.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:28 am
1. Please look at com_users component translation. The easiest way is to download all languge files and use some editor which can find phrase inside files.

2. Please give me your site URL.

3. You need to insert images in articles then select as a source for NSP module this articles.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:04 am
Thank you bery much. You really help me.
2. How to change buttons background color (for example, from orange to black) - I can`t show the site is on local host Denwer. Please look at the "Finance_ business" template.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:13 am
Background images for buttons you will find in template directory images/style1/readon.png but style1 you need to change to your style version. Then just replace the image and the background for buttons will also change.
Platinum Boarder