Music Free admin login failures

Support help forum dedicated to free and commerical templates for Joomla 3 and 2.5 version.
GK User
Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:04 pm
Hi,

I installed Music Free, front end is ok. after installation I want to login as admin but I get an error : Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

I accessed the site through phpmyadmin, and changed the MD5 to demo and secret without results.

Just to try, I also installed the quickstart on another domain with the same result...

Can someone help me? I could also install the music template, but I prefer this free one because of the grid and easy setup; :oops:
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:32 pm
HI

I do not understand. You can set the password Yourself during the installation. I've just tried and no issues about logging to admin at all. Can You please tell me step after step from installation process ?

GK User
Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:07 pm
Exactly the same problem. I have set the password and it's impossible to login to the administration page. I have used the quickpackage.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:40 am
Hi

Ok. I was able to reproduce it too. All You need to do is to open MySql manager and remove an used with ID 42. Looks like there cannot be 2 users with "admin" as login.

GK User
Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:33 pm
Thanks a lot, it's working fine !!!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:07 pm
Hi

No problem. Glad I could help.