Joomla 1.5 version coming soon

Supreme Joomla template for successful online store with unique and distinctive design.
Fireman77
Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:41 am
ok, that´s good, i hope you finish soon dear Seichinha, plz let me know if you can. i´ll wait day by day, counting the hours.

GK User
Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:43 am
Ok Mate.

But don't worry, because even your subscription ends, i guarantee will receive it.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

Fireman77
Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:51 am
But i don´t want to receive it too late, plz, don´t scare me..remember plz, Eshoptrix was my only reason for to be here. and i need this template asap for my bussiness...i´m doing nothing here :(

GK User
Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:37 am
Thanks Seichinha, it is very good news, and its nice that you listen us.

Thank you :)

Regards
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:48 pm
Hi Seichinha,

Please please try to resist making it completely different in design to the original, not an eShoptrix v3 new look, but an updated design of the original which looks great as it is now. Please don't go to far into a new design it is right already, don't fix something that isn't broken, or at least do it so we can make it just like the original if we want.

Good luck, and as I only joined and paid only to use this template can my expired membership be allowed access to the template please (I think it is expired).

GSV
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:14 am
A little updated would be nice actually. I can't wait!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:17 am
Hi

How about a small pick? :P
Here's a screenshot...

Hope you like it... it's not over. Need more days.
We finished the "The News" update template (don't know when will be available for download, but i guess that Robert will release it this week)
Also, we are working on the eshoptrix II update version and some other stuff.

So, we ask some more patience.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:14 pm
&*!$king brilliant, well done, thanks for listening to us.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:41 pm
Hopefully there's an easy way to upgrade from the old version to the new with this template?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:30 pm
Hello GAVICK and others, I cant say more, becou se Iam NOT speak english, but i have one international word, which is saing all "EXCELENT"! WERY WELL DONE, GREAT JOB!!!!:woohoo:
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Hi, but you speek good. I think when Gavick finish this template eshoptrix for joomla 1.5 you will speak like English. That means, perfect

Regards, and wellcome
Fresh Boarder

Fireman77
Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:49 am
Plz Gavick, Hurry up!

GK User
Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:20 pm
Can at Gavick someone answer this?

Say we are running the older version of Joomla and have eshoptrix. Will you make it easy to upgrade to the newer version of joomla 1.5 and eshoptrix and not lose everything? Or at least show us how to move everything over?
Fresh Boarder

Fireman77
Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:54 pm
Any news Paulo?

GK User
Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:25 pm
...guess not...
Fresh Boarder

Fireman77
Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:47 am
Yes...can´t see news...i´m still losing time here..

Fireman77
Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:13 am
Gavick, could you please give us some news or the finished eshoptrix template, why you´re taking too long time?..

Fireman77
Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:24 pm
So sad..

GK User
Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:09 am
Please, i ask some more days.

Fireman, you will be the first to know it.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

Fireman77
Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:17 am
I need to know how many days Paulo, ´cause i´m loosing too much time here and my boss is piss me off...:( i´m afraid to lose my job ´cause of this...at least tell me, 5 days, one week, how many..sorry to bother you.

GK User
Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:25 am
I have to work on the new News Image modulea HelpFile's and there's also the November Template to be release on the end of this month (another HelpFile) and also some other stuff.
In same time, working on free time the eshoptrix J!1.5 version.
You need to understand that this is not my main job. I'm not a full time professional on Gavick.

I will try to end it till end of this month and ask for Robert for release it on first week of next month.

Anyway, i will send it to you by email for tests if you want, before releasing it.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:41 am
My subscription ends on Jan 7. Will it be finished by then?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:14 pm
seanjuan wrote:
My subscription ends on Jan 7. Will it be finished by then?

Yes, it will.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:19 pm
God bless you
Fresh Boarder

Fireman77
Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:34 pm
11 days and nothing...

Fireman77
Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:52 pm
17 days and nothing again...

GK User
Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:53 pm
Chill.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:19 am
Seichinha, its something strange.

Now, its no question that you will finish upgrade of Eshoptrix to Joomla 1.5, but I think that eshop.com its joke about us.

Maybe, eshop.com is not finish yet, but if is it
why you spent time for this?

You can easy upgrade Eshoptrix for all time what you spent to make eshop.com.

or you didnt spent lot of time?

Look around in forum, how many massage you have about Eshoptrix.

After, I think that you make joke with us.

Or, if you are didnt understand this:

It is some people who doesnt sell phone or Tv or technical things.

We need light shop. Not dark. Something like Eshoptrix.
That is reason that wee write you many post, if you are didnt understand.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:45 am
eshop.com is terible for normal of use.
Very dark and ugly as sin.

I hope it is NOT what we are waiting for.

We are waiting for The Great (old) "eShoptrix for Joomla 1.5" not anythingelse.

Why we are have the name of this forum "eshoptrix - for joomla 1.5"? For what we are all the time posting about?

It is like bad joke, realy.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:04 am
Eshop is a real dispointment, it looks like a teenagers bedroom, I can't imagine any serious business even thinking about using it, their customers would immediately think they were amateurs/kids and unprofessional. It fails on so many basic user experience and marketing psychology levels. You were on the right track with Eshoptrix, please fix that for j.15 ASAP.

If you are looking for how to do a good looking shop site to follow Eshoptrix, look at Apple.com and do something similar, you won't fail! Their site even looks like it could be a Joomla template. The only big company I can think of with a dark background like this is HP.com and that looks terrible too.

Look at companies that take billions through their web sites like apple.com , tesco.com , dell.com , microsoft.com and others who pay millions each year for usability research and learn from them.
Fresh Boarder

Robert Gavick
Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:16 am
This are your s opinions, here are others http://www.gavick.com/forum.html?func=v ... 4258#14402 . To many customera, to tastes, opinions etc...
Sorry, but there is impossible satisfaction of all members every motnh.
You will find something for oneself in next time maybe...
Administrator

GK User
Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:20 am
I just hope that boys really kidding with us and will change this shop.com with new version of Eshoptrix.
Fresh Boarder

Robert Gavick
Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:28 am
Who jokes? Me? I don't think so, you have to accept this themes, if in your opinion is bad, not my prob. What you think, that everybody have the same taste as you? I don't think so.
Administrator

GK User
Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:30 am
Sorr Admin, but I think that you are didnt road this post.

You show the people nice light template and they are reaction about this.

And you didnt see our post, because long time you promise to finish eshoptrix to 1.5.

Its not professional. You can not do it this. its not question about our money but is not question that you are promise something long time before and nothing...
That is really things that you have to thinking about this.
Me can not teach you what is word professional and business.

Regards
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:32 am
ok, and will You finish and become true Your promises about eShoptrix for joomla 1.5? Becouse eShoptrix for joomla 1.5 is what we all the time talking about. Not about eshop.com

Also, where is this in the new template? Becouse this looks like the right way
Fresh Boarder

Robert Gavick
Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:36 am
yeap I show light verion of the new template 'couse this is the second change of eshop. I had some problem in the december, that is why there is the delay with the publication of template (the light version too).
What about the recode the eshoptrix 1. Yes, you r right. I apologize for it. I will try to make it very quickly.
Administrator

GK User
Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:48 am
Great, becouse eShoptrix for 1.5 we all waiting for. Forgat the eshop.com this is for kids online-buss starter. (sorry)

The main point for us in this section of forum is eShpotrix for Joomla 1.5.

So, please, inform as just about eshoptrix 1.5. Do You see some date in january?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:49 am
I will try to make it very quickly
Some news?

Of course that everybody can be in some bad situation, but in case ehoptrix is long time.

Gavick maked before nice template with new ideas with soul. It was great.
Now looks that really has some problem, so I hope that problem will gone in short time and everything will be like before.
Fresh Boarder

Robert Gavick
Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:52 am
haha you are good...:) This is my the best template. (yeap) :)
From this time all our ne template will be dark and for kids.
Administrator

GK User
Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:57 am
gavick.com have a lot of very nice templates, but eshop.com is exactly not The best. Trust me.
Fresh Boarder