Menu & gk_image_show

Joomla template especially designed for news or magazine website with amazing content display flexibility.
GK User
Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:16 am
Hi Admin,

I am currently using The News theme but i have some issue with it.

1. it is not working for old wap type phone but good with the latest handhelds. can you suggest that how can i get it on wap or bit old fashion fones?

2. I would like to change my menu as GamesBox template but unable to do that because i am not a geek. so please guide me how can i do that?

3. currently i am using a thrid party module to slide images of articals. now I am trying to setup mod_gk_image_show for main display as on Gamebox but faild. even i have copied the settings there but all in vain. please guide how can i get this thing done.

Here is my site

http://www.wateen.net

Best regards;
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:09 pm
Hi

I must say Your task may me very difficult to handle. The menu/photoslide styles/functionality is all diffrent. Copying it will require to copy not the setting only but all files and styles. But with this I'm not sure if this will work without many hours of work with fitting it to the new template/framework. But please try on some backup copy.

I'm not sure if the old phones will work with this templates. As far as I know wap was strictly html. Our templates got lots of functionality which cannot be replace, sorry.

GK User
Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:07 pm
Hi

First of all, i need the photoslide as on game box and then i need menu. please write me that how can i setup the slide show on my site. right now i am using a thirdparty module fp_slideshow which is not as good as gk_image_show but i am unable to setup this module as gamebox so i need your guidence.

second, i need to setup menu because we have various things to display in our website and currently we are going out of space in main menu. some products still need space in main and sub menu. current menu is also not easy to access bcoz menu disappeared when ur mouse move over anyother catagory and user does not want to try it again and again and end result user can exit the site which is not good.

please help to rectify.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:37 pm
[center]Image[/center]

Hi

Both Your requests are bigger changes to the template. We do not provide such service anymore, but You can mail me in private to disscuss the price for that if You want.