[Solved] Mod Gk News troubles with Firefox

Joomla template especially designed for news or magazine website with amazing content display flexibility.
GK User
Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:14 am
hello the forum,
it would be nice if someone could give me a helping hand to solve this small problem, I will explain,
at first I should mention that I work locally with xampp, and the troubles concern only Firefox 3.6.8, no troubles with IE 8,
I installed the full version of The World News (gk_twn_quickstart_J!15), and then I updated joomla (1.5.15 to 1.5.20), and everything works normally both with IE 8 and Firefox 3.6.8,
but when I install Joomla 1.5.20, which I downloaded from the site joomla.org, and adds to it the The World News template (gk_twn_J!15), then there GK news module (mod_gk_news) displays the following errors with Firefox 3.6.8 (not with IE 8) :
- warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:xampphtdocssitenamemodulesmod_gk_newshelpersdb.helper.php on line 382
- warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:xampphtdocssitename modulesmod_gk_newstmpldefault.php on line 19
- warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:xampphtdocssitename modulesmod_gk_newstmpldefault.php on line 31
my level in webmastering is fairly modest, so I do not understand this difference, are there changes to make somewhere ?
note : I use GK versions that I downloaded last week on the site, assuming that everything is updated, so I have not done anything special in that sense,
I do not want to cause to you additional concerns, you have already enough as it, these troubles are not very important to me,
I can very well use the full version of The World News (gk_twn_quickstart_J!15 with joomla updated 1.5.15 to 1.5.20), without having to use Joomla 1.5.20 (downloaded from joomla.org) added the The World News template (gk_twn_J!15),
cordially, Bingham
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:25 pm
Hi

That's not the error You should worry about. Please just set the level of error showing to none at Joomla Panel global configuration for server.

GK User
Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:22 pm
thank you my dear
Fresh Boarder