Reduce spaces in between lines

Joomla template especially designed for news or magazine website with amazing content display flexibility.
GK User
Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:21 am
I using Template The News II, Joomla Version 2.5, Firefox version 10

Please see the attached photo in detail. I want to reduce the space in between the lines as indicated with the red arrows to look like the small photo indicated on the bottom on the photo. Please direct me to which CCS or provide me with the codes to apply to the CCS. Thanks.

This is the link for the regular spacing in between the line: http://shrdo.com/mynews/index.php/2011-06-30-23-44-03/2473-senator-ron-johnson-will-be-live-on-the-suab-hmong-radio-talkshow-on-jan-21-2012

and here is the link to the one I wanted to change to spacing in between lines to look like: http://shrdo.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3587:senator-ron-johnson-will-be-live-on-the-suab-hmong-radio-talkshow-on-jan-21-2012&catid=920:shr-news&Itemid=82
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:30 am
Hi

Can you show us your website or page ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:19 am
The two links below on my initial posted are the link to my webpage that I wanted to reduce the spacing in between line. The first link is the one that has more spacing in between and the second links is my existing web page that has the spacing that I wanted. Please let me know if this is still not clear. Thanks.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:51 pm
Any one can help to point me to the right direction?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:10 am
Well seems like there is no solution for what I am looking for here... getting support here is very slow??? or is it just me??? If I am one of the Gavick here, I just point to the right direction... how hard that be???? I think my question here is "How long do people expected to get support after one posted helps in these forums?" :(
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:06 am
Please add following css codes in your override.css file.

Code: Select all
#gkComponent > div > h1,
#gkComponent > div > h2,
#gkComponent > div > h1 a,
#gkComponent > div > h2 a { line-height: 40px; } /* Change 40px to lower higher value */
.dl.article-info { padding: 0 0 5px; } /* Change 5px to lower higher value */
.articleContent { line-height: 15px; } /* Change 15px to lower higher value */
#gkSocialAPI { margin: 5px 0 0; } /* Change 5px to lower higher value */
#gkBreadcrumbMainbody { margin-bottom: 5px; } /* Change 5px to lower higher value */

override.css = /templates/gk_twn2/css/override.css
Enable Override Feature = Joomla Admin > Extensions > Template Manager > gk_twn2_Default
On the right you will see Advanced Features > Css Override " On "

For rest of the spaces they are <br> tags and you can delete them from article editor window.

We are sorry for the late reply as we are very busy converting templates to support joomla 2.5, if you need further help in above changes please let us know.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder