login and register button

Creative and professional Joomla music template focus on music type event management, music festivals and all music related events.
GK User
Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:47 am
Hello, someone knows how to enable login and register buttons?

thankzzz
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:56 pm
Did you mean how to disable the login and register button? I would also like to know.
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:51 am
So You want to disable or enable buttons? :)

GK User
Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:38 pm
He clearly say enable!!!!

Hello, someone knows how to enable login and register buttons?

I also would like to know how to enable the login and register, in my case i did not use the quickstart and need to enable them, but in which position, there is not a login or register position in the template.

Grateful for a any assistance
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:18 am
Can you send me PM iwth acess to your joomla panel ?

GK User
Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 am
nigeljordan wrote:Did you mean how to disable the login and register button? I would also like to know.

Hi there, I just purchased this template, and I would like to know this as well.

thanks,
Nelson.
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:49 am
If you didn't install quickstart package you have to install gk register plugin. You will find it in rest_files package. Then you need to publish 'login' module in 'login' position and 'GKRegister' module in 'register' position.

GK User
Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:08 pm
Konrad M wrote:If you didn't install quickstart package you have to install gk register plugin. You will find it in rest_files package. Then you need to publish 'login' module in 'login' position and 'GKRegister' module in 'register' position.

yeah that's what I read on the forum that there is a register and login module position on the template, but weirdly enough I don't have those module positions available on the list for my template.

I'll install the quickstart package and see if I see those module positions.
Fresh Boarder