PHP 7 Compatibility

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat May 28, 2016 7:53 am
I am updating sites to php 7 and am unable tu update any site with news show gk4 to anything over php 5.5

Is this incompatible with php 7?
Will it ever with with php7?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:09 am
Hi

I do not think so. Development of this module was abandones long time ago. We have moved to a newer version called News Show Pro GK5. You will need to replace Your old GK4 modules with it.

GK User
Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:23 am
Hi Teitbite

I thought that this would be the case but a number of your current templates have it included still which is has caused the confusion. I think these sites are also incompatible with php7.

I have used News Show Pro Gk5 on plenty of sites, before I start, it is easy enough to replicate the styles so they fit in with the templates?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:06 am
Hi

NSP GK5 has multiple styles You can choose from, some of those styles are called as template styles were created for.