Title issue

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:38 pm
http://romanulfinanciar.ro/

First page.How can i stop the article title to repeat in the text prezentation on the right of the picture?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:57 pm
Hi

I can see title is displayed once only, so I'm guessing You have figured it out already. Please share with us what was the solution.

GK User
Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:59 pm
Sorry for late reply. I was very busy lately. I was makeing a huge mistak. I was writing the article inside the text zone. Now i simply write the text for the news with out the title in text area and i enabled display article title option, in site config. I edited the title font and color with firebug, and now the News show pro basicly display the news title, that is read from the article title, and the text from the text area. It was the simplest solution to a huge issue.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:41 pm
Hi

Ok. Great to hear You've figured it out and thank You for shearing the information about what the issue was so other users may avoid that.