News Show Pro gk4 won't show newly created articles

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:56 pm
I've installed the News theme for joomla 3 on my localhost, and I've tried to make a new module to show 4 latest articles from one category in mod news show pro gk4.
When I installed the template, there were already a couple of articles so I just changed their categories to this category.
Now, when I published the module it only shows those old articles and not my new ones (I've made 2 new articles).
When I unpublished all the old articles, I got an 1064 error.
I've tried all module modes, and on various positions, but still the same problem.
Any idea how to fix it? :cry:
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:31 pm
Please check time offset settings - there might be a configuration mismatch causing NSP to count time differently than rest of Joomla.

GK User
Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:32 pm
It's set to zero. What should it be set to?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:35 pm
Try different values, I don't know what settings you have locally, but lets start with maximum + or maximum - adjustable.

GK User
Fri May 08, 2015 8:58 am
worked fine, thanks!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun May 10, 2015 9:48 am
Is there anything else I can help you with regarding this topic?

GK User
Tue May 12, 2015 11:45 am
everything fine :)
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue May 12, 2015 4:58 pm
Feel free to post new forum threads - it allows us to answer you faster if you have any other questions (not relative to this thread).