News Show Pro GK4ver. 3.3. - Virtuemart products not showing

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:58 am
Hi there,
I am using the sporter template for joomla 2.5 and want to use the Virtual Mart Products but I keep getting "Error no articles to display".
I have installed the latest version of VM 2.6.6 with the required AIO. I am using the demo data installed but still get this message whether using categories or products. I installed NSP 5 to see if that made a difference and the categories came up but not the products when selecting the various data sources.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:15 am
Do you use multi language store or some additional language on your website/
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:41 am
Hi there. Yes. Multilingual shop with only English (United Kingdon) added and "Use english as fallback for untranslated strings" ticked.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:41 am
Hmm so why the second language is necessary if all is set to English?

Multilingual shop with only English (United Kingdon)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:04 am
Sorry for late reply have been trawling forums to try and find solution. I am using the Sporter template with location of module in Header2. When using Data source as VM Products Getting"Error: No articles to display". If using for Data source VM Categories get "Notice: Undefined variable: itemid in ..../modules/mod_news_pro_gk4/tmpl/layout.parts.php on line 644." Have under language settings in VM "Use english as fallback for untranslated strings" and nothing else. Any suggestions.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:12 pm
Could you show me the screenshot with News Show Pro data source settings?
Platinum Boarder