links of NSP not working

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:06 pm
Hi,
I create a module using NSP GK4 ( and with GK5).. but the links not working. I see the image and the text but if I click on the image or on the text an error message appear ("No input file specified.") Can you help me?
Thanks!!
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:41 am
Hi

Can I please see Your site ?

GK User
Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:50 pm
Ok! The links don't work due to an error in the configuration of joomla and the .htaccess file. Now I have another problem: If I set "centered title overlay" in my NSP, I see only the photos, but not the text /title of the content. What's the problem?
THANKS!
www.kmzerocaffe.it
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:56 pm
Hi

Please check if module dufault css file is enabled in advanced settings of this module. If this will not help please let me know so I'll tell You the code it should be using.

GK User
Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:06 pm
ok! now I can see the title and the intro text in overlay mode. I set in EXTRNAL FILES > default css "on"; using JS module> "automatic"; used javascript> "JQuery"; Include JQuery framework>ON.
THE PROBLEM now is that I can see only 1 article..but I hace 3 in my category..and the problem isn't the image dimension...(?)..
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:15 pm
Hi

Ok. That's a progress :) Please send me an access tosite since it's offline right now.

GK User
Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:06 pm
:-D yes!
[edited by moderator]

thanks!
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:45 am
Hi

Sorry, but this access is not working. Please send me the new one, ad use forum's PM since this forum is public.

teitbite
Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:47 am
Hi

I'm sorry, but still nothing. I'm being redirected to the same page again and again without even a wrong password message or anything. Can You please put everything together one more time ? Url, user and pass, so I'll see if I'm not logging to a wrong page or with wrong access details.

teitbite
Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:12 pm
Hi

Looks like You have solved this problem on Your own, becuase now I was able to log in, but text and header are visible in NSP module. Can You please tell us what was the problem ?

GK User
Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:26 am
OK...now I solve the problem. :) I needed to have 3 columns. But I don't have 3 different positions on mainbody_bottom, or top _bottom. I thought that the NSP had the posibility to set the thumbnails, in order to have (par example) 3 columns. Today I try to install the grid module, and now all works.
Sorry, I have wasted your time! :blush: but I don't think about Grid, (your fantastic idea)...

only 1 question: in your DEMO, you use Grid? or anoder way to set the NSP?

THANKS!
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:01 am
Hi

I think NSP has an option to be displayed in columns, but You can always use 3 modules and set it in columns using same module position and "gkmod-3" as a module class suffix.