Multiple articles are showing in module

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:17 pm
Greetings!
I have inserted the module on my 3.x website, however, it is showing multiple articles inside when i only want it to scroll to one and then the next one. After a while, it slowly reduces the amount of articles from many to only one or two. I duplicated the settings from the original 1.5 site so it would display the same, but something is amiss.
Joomla 3.2.2
News Pro GK4
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:37 am
Hello,

Please check amount of columns and rows in the module settings - in your case it should be set to "1". And you should set option amount of pages to more than "1"
Administrator

GK User
Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:24 pm
Thanks so much for your reply. Yes, I have checked the rows and columns as showing "1" from the beginning as that was the same config as the previous J1.5 install.
What seems to happen is that they all load at once and then very slowly reduce to one.
Jo
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:42 pm
jeffsensat wrote:Greetings!
I have inserted the module on my 2.5.19 website, however, it is showing multiple articles inside when i only want it to scroll to one and then the next one. After a while, it slowly reduces the amount of articles from many to only one or two. I duplicated the settings from the original 1.5 site so it would display the same, but something is amiss.
Joomla 2.5
News Pro GK4
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:33 pm
By the way - did you tried to use the News Show Pro GK5 version?
Administrator

GK User
Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:21 pm
I have downloaded and installed the News Show Pro GK5 version.
With all the configuration the same as the 1.5 site and on the GK4 version, now the articles are showing in the module but it looks completely wrong. Is it possible for you to take a look at my settings? Something is very buggy with the component saving in the module. I have to click the save button or save and close button multiple times before it saves.
Thank you,
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:35 pm
I continue to do something wrong here..is there anyway you can help me so the module shows correctly? There are many variables and without the save buttons working it is incredibly time consuming to check all variables. Thank you.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:08 pm
Please send me the pm message with back-end access to your website and screenshot of the layout which you want to achieve.
Administrator

GK User
Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:48 am
I have sent you the pm
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:46 am
Your problem was caused by fact that you have used 12 pages of content - v.1.4.0 supports in CSS only 10 pages. Please apply this fix: https://github.com/GavickPro/News-Show- ... ffc5d8849c

And then increase the amount of pages to 12 (I've temporary decreased it to 10 and module is working fine).
Administrator

GK User
Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:14 pm
Thanks! I made the file change to add 10 more and it's scrolling nicely now. I appreciate the time you took to get this sorted out.
J
Fresh Boarder