gk5 doesn't display my virtuemart products

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:28 pm
Hi all,

my problem is that my virtuemart products are not displayed on my page with this extension.

Position: mainbody --> template shop and buy

I have following Settings:
-Basic Settings:
---load configuration: original.json was loaded
---module mode: Standard mode

-data source (see attachment)
-->Server time is Berlin (i changed it in my global Settings), it means time Offset = 0
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:31 pm
Hi

Are Your products set to any specific language ? Module is not supporting multilanguages, but there is a trick to this. Please make a module for a language products are made and than configure this module while joomla panel is using the same language as module should be shown for.

If it's not the case. Please show me Your site.

GK User
Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:38 pm
Hi teitbite,

my language is set to german, but I didn't got your trick. Could you please rewrite it?
The only think I understood is, that I have to create a module.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:59 am
Hi

If You have only one module than it's easier. Please open joomla panel while using German and configure this module than. If this will not work please try update the module to the latest version and send me an access to joomla panel.

GK User
Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:14 pm
thanks for the answer, I'll try and let you know.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:21 pm
no error message anymore, but still not displayed. I sent you the login Information.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:24 pm
Hi

I've just visited Your site and the problem was nothing I could expect. Problem was lacking of product IDs. Selecting "Virtuemart Products" mean that You need to specifie the ID by Yourself. I've changed source to "Virtuemart Categories" and selected all categories. Looks like it's working now.

GK User
Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:32 pm
thanks a lot ;)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:48 pm
Hi

No problem. Glad I could help :)