Articles don't show up (TimeOffset doesn't solve the issue!)

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:51 pm
Its a real pity. I tried everything after i wasn't very satisfied with shape5 as most templates are graphic templates without many functions, i moved to Gavick. The Demo of "News" looked amazing, the modules and components brilliant. How big was my dissappointment when i realized that cruical problems occured, that, if not solved, sadly make the template useless for me.

- I tried changing the server time a million times (the server is located in the same timezone as i am)
- i tried every setting with the time offset

Still the newer articles don't appear in the new modules (NSP, All Stories, etc.)

If i change the "creation" and "Start publishing" to the previous day, it appears. If i change the time only a little bit, it doesn't appear. I guess i don't have to tell you, that a problem like that is sadly not tolerable for a news magazine. The whole publication process must be relieable, transparent and working.

I will continue look for a solution for a couple of more hours. It would be great to have a solution for this issue as many many users seem to have the problem.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:05 pm
Hello,

In this case please send me a PM message with your FTP and administrator access - I'll try to find a reason of your problems.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:19 pm
Wow, if you could publish what it happened, it would be helpful because I have exactly the same problem :blush: Thank you in advance!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:30 am
As I remember I didn't received any message, so this problem was unsolved in this case, but usually the problem is caused by wrong value in the time offset option in the module settings.
Administrator

GK User
Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:15 am
sorry for the late reply...i installed the 2.5 versions and suddenly everything worked...so might be connected to the 3.2 version
Fresh Boarder