Problem to K2 itens appear in News Pro Gk4

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:51 pm
Regards,
we have a problem with K2/News Pro, we create a k2 iten and have appear in module News Pro, but the itens appear after many minutes, don't show in same time.
We don't know do.
Mainly in de module name "Notícias em Destaque"
http://www.ojornaldacidade.com.br/
Thanks for your help.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:34 pm
Hello,

Please try to configure the time offset in the module settings - most probably there is a difference between your timezone and your server timezone.
Administrator

GK User
Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:11 pm
Hi, I have the same problem, I tried to find the combination of the server time and the offset, but can not find the right way to work. The most I've gotten is that by time of day, is published instantly but at night or early morning hours takes a lot out published. In the categories if they go smoothly.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:40 pm
It is very strange, because it seems that you have some problems with your server or joomla configuration - time offset is constant and cannot change during the day as you have described.
Administrator