'nomobile' not working in NSP GK4 module

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:44 pm
I'm using an NSP GK4 module in the position right under the top menu on this dev site. But, I don't want it to show up on a smartphone, so I put the nomobile suffix in there (yep, a space in front of it). But it is still showing up on an iPhone. notablet doesn't work with a tablet, either. Any idea what is going on with that?

http://tylercountybooster.com/gnews/
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:44 am
Could you please post a screenshot and mark the module you are referring to, also please leave nomobile suffix added to this module.

GK User
Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:47 pm
It's the outlined module.

Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:13 pm
Are you 100% sure the module suffix is set? Could you pos here a screenshot of Basic Settings of the module?
Also please check the version of NSP GK4 or GK5 that you are using.

GK User
Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:02 pm
Yep. The suffix is set. Version is 3.3.8

Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:09 pm
Please send me a PM with:
1. URL to your website
2. login and password of user with admin/super-admin privileges (please create one for me)
3. link to this thread

GK User
Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:37 pm
It seems that the no mobile suffix works if I put this module anywhere but bannertop. If in bannertop, nomobile and notablet do not work.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:50 pm
Ok, please post me PM with mentioned data - I'll check whats wrong.

GK User
Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:27 pm
So no solution to the bannertop position not allowing nomobile suffix in NSP to work?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:51 am
Sorry for late response.
Very strange, but there must be an explanation for this issue. I have asked more advanced developers for advice. Ill write back as soon as I get an answer.

GK User
Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:18 pm
Was a solution ever found for this as I have the same problem with an nsp module in the sidebar not responding to nomobile and notablet in GK5?

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:55 pm
Currently user site doesn't use this module suffix anymore. If you are having same problem - please post a link to your site and screen of module configuration.