exclude display category

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:27 pm
sorry for the dumb question, what is the correct syntax to exclude a category from displaying witghet gk news. thanks :)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:19 pm
Hi

Do You mean to remove category link from module's info1 or info2 ? You just need to remove %CATEGORY text from additional info field in module settings.

GK User
Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:32 pm
hi,
I mean not to display the latest articles of a category on a module set to display the latest articles published
I hope I was more clear, use google translate. :ohmy: thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:37 pm
PS: I could list all the categories to show or done but I'd obviously like to exclude only one.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:19 pm
Hi

If You want to skip couple of latest articles please set the number of articles to skip after option: "First news number". If You set 3 for example than articles will be show from the 4th most recent.